Siem Reap Angkor & Battambang Town
For those who are really interested in ancient ruin in Siem Reap Angkor, also in its neighboring provinces. You will be amazed by viewing ruins from early Angkor Period like Roluos Group in Hariharalaya City built in late 9th century, Banteay Srei as a jewel pink sandstone temple. Viewing a stunning Sunrise at Angkor Wat then continuing to Angkor Thom with Bayon ‘A Giant Smiling Faces Temple’ in the center, Ta Prohm with massive fig and silk-cotton trees growing from the towers and corridors offering a jungle atmosphere then continuing to take boat ride to experience the floating village and the last two days driving to southwest destination of Cambodia “Battambang Town” around 170km from Siem Reap. Cambodia’s second largest city is an elegant riverside town, home to some of the best preserved French Period Architecture in country. You will be enjoyed with this kind of tour like: riding Bamboo Train as a local train built from wood and powered by electric motor, Samrong Khnong Pagoda as Killing Field during Pol Pot Regime. Staying overnight, then continuing to see Banan Temple and local Grape Plantation before moving back to Siem Reap.
- Roluos Group: Built in late 9th century by third King in Angkor Period Indravarman I.
- Preah Ko
- Lo Lei
- Banteay Srei : The most intricate and beautiful carvings temple in Cambodia.
@ Lunch in local restaurant
- Banteay Samre : Built in Early 12th Century by the same king who built Angkor Wat Suriyavarman II.
- Pre Rup : As a three-tired temple with brick towers and lovely view from top level.
Day 02 :
- Getting up early, 05.00am from hotel to seeing a stunning sunrise at Angkor wat.
- Angkor Wat : As visually, architecturally and artistically breathtaking. It is a massive three-tierd pyramid crowned by five lotus-like towers rising 65 meters from ground level.
- Angkor Thom : The last Capital City in Angkor Period. There are five entrances to the city.
- South Gate : It is crowned with 4 giant faces and with statues of Gods and Demons holding Naga standing both sides of a gate.
- Bayon : The giant stone faces of Bayon becoming one the most recognizable images connected to classic Khmer art and architecture.
- Baphuon : Large temple-mountain in Angkor Thom. It is Recently reopened after an extensive and troubled restoration.
- Terrace of Elephants : It is impressive, 2.5m tall and 300m long terrace wall adorned with carved elephants and Garudas that spans the heart of Angkor Thom.
- Terrace of Leper King : A double terrace wall with deeply carved Nagas and other mythological beings.
@Lunch In local restaurant
- Ta Prohm : This sprawling monastic complex is only partially cleared of jungle overgrowth. Intentionally left partially unrestored.
- Tonle Sap Lake : Taking a wooden boat ride to see floating village “ Fishing Community”.
Day 03 : (Siem Reap - Battambang)
- Battambang town : Elegant riverside town, home to some of the best preserved French period architecture in country.
- Bamboo Train :A local train built from wood and powered by electric motor.
- Sampove Mount : A hilltop temple on top of a striking limestone outcrop and watching thousands of bats flying in late afternoon.
Day 04 : (Battambang - Siem Reap)
- Samrong Khnong Pagoda : Pol Pot regime used Buddhist temple as a prison then killed them nearby there
- Banan temple: Has five towers pointing skyward, built in 11th century.
- Grape plantation: Owned by a local lady and she brews grape wine.
- City Tour before driving back to Siem Reap..
@ Tour Prices As following :
|No of Pax
||06 or More
Including of :
- Profesional English Speaking Guide
- A / C Vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Bamboo Train Ride
- Entrance Fees at Battambang
- Cold drinking water
- Refreshing towels during your tour
Excluding of :
- Angkor Pass : USD62/Person
- Boat Ride + Entrance Fees : USD20/Person (1pax-2pax) Or USD15 (From 3pax-up)
- All Meals (B/L/D)
- Others not mentioned in the inclusive
- @ What you should do and bring with for temple tour :
- Your shoulders & knees covered (scarf for covering shoulders & knees not allowed)
- Comfortable shoes for uneven stairs
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray...