Angkor Area & Battambang & Phnom Penh
Welcome to another wonderful tour! Short time in Cambodia but you see more than what you are expecting. Starting to see from ancient capital city in Angkor Area. You will be enjoyed with early bird at Angkor Wat then to Angkor Thom the last capital city in Angkor Period and Ta Prohm with the giant roots growing over, Banteay Srei as a gem of Khmer art, Banteay Samre a lightly touristed temple, Pre Rup is a temple-mountain in late 10th century then to Tonle Sap Lake to take wooden boat ride to see floating village. In a third day leaving to Battambang, the second largest city in Cambodia and is an elegant riverside town before going straight to Phom Penh. In next day doing tour in a current capital city by seeing The Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Genocide Museum and Killing field.
Tour Itinerary Detail Price: USD 215.00 /group
Day 01 : (In Siem Reap)
- Angkor Wat : 5.00am to see a stunning Sunrise.
- Angkor Thom : The last capital City in Angkor Period with 5 gates.
- Bayon : Giant smiling faces carvings
- Baphuon , Terrace of elephants, terrace of leper king and Royal Enclosure,
- Ta Prohm : “Tomb Raider temple”
Day 02 : (In Siem Reap)
- Banteay Srei : Pink sandstone temple with the most beautiful carvings
- Banteay Samre : a lightly touristed temple built in early 12th century
- Pre Rup : a lovely landscape from the top level, built in late 10th century
- Tonle Sap Lake : taking a boat ride to see floating fishing community.
Day 03 : (To Battambang Town)
- Battambang town : Elegant riverside town, home to some of the best preserved French period architecture in country.
- Bamboo Train : A local train built from wood and powered by electric motor.
- Sampove Mount : A hilltop temple on top of a striking limestone outcrop and watching thousands of bats flying in late afternoon.
Day 04 : (To Phnom Penh)
- Heading to Phnom Penh (291km) along the road No.05. It take around 5-6 hours for this trip.
- In the afternoon, take a look Wat Phnom: Set on top of a 27m high tree-covered knoll. The first pagoda on this site was erected in 1373 to house four statues of Buddha deposited here by the water of the Mekong River and discovered by a woman nmed Penh.
Day 05: (In Phnom Penh)
- Royal Palace : Is a striking structure near the riverfront.
- Silver Pagoda : So named because the floor is covered with over 5000 silver tiles weighing 1kg each.
- National Museum : Is home to the world’s finest collection of Khmer culture.
- Genocide Museum : Is former high school and 1975 became as the largest center of detention and torture in the country.
- Killing Field : Between 1975 and 1978 about 17,000 men, women, children and infants who had been detained and tortured at S-21 were transported to the extermination camp “Choeung Ek”.
@ Note : If you would like being picked up / dropped off in both airports Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, please feel free to enquire now.
@ Tour Prices As Following :
|No of Pax
||06 or More
Including of :
- Profesional English Speaking Guide
- A / C Vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Boat riding at Tonle Sap Lake
- Bamboo Train In Battambang
- Sampove Mount Entrance
- All Entrance Fees at Phnom Penh + Local Guides
- Cold drinking water
- Refreshing towels during your tour
Excluding of :
- Angkor Pass (USD62 / Person)
- All Meals
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Others not mentioned in the Inclusive
@ What you should do and bring with for your temple tour :
- Your shoulders & knees covered (scarf for covering shoulders & knees not allowed)
- Comfortable shoes for uneven stairs
- Hats, Sunglasses, Sunscream, Insect Spray...