The Tomb Raider Tour !!!!!
-Tour code: 2128
-Tour Type: Heritage/ Cultural tour/Historic
-Private tour only .
-People: Up to 4 people & one person is the same price, more than 4 people, please ask us
-Duration(S): 1 Day(S)
-Destination: Angkor Wat, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
-Tour Cost: 80US$ per group
••• our English Speaking Guide will see you at your selected hotel lobby at 6.45AM
* The main temples of the tour with: South Gate, Bayon temple, Baphoun temple temple, Pheameanakas temple, here you can see the former royal palace and the two ancient swimming pools, the elephant terrace and lepper king, Preah Khan temple, Banteay Srei temple ( its nick name is the lady’s temple) with intricate carvings ( Miss it miss out ). Ta Phrom temple ( its nick name is Tomb Raider temple with its famous name of the Tomb Raider movie, Angkor Wat ( The famous temple and the seventh wonders of the world heritages by UNESCO in 1992 and symbol of Cambodian nation .
* South Gate: The fortified city wall of Angkor Thom with seven meter high and surrounded by the large moats. It is in the better condition if you compare with others four entry towels. Here you can get the iconic shots. Built by the greatest builder King Jayavarman the seventh .
* Bayon temple ( Mohayana Buddhism temple). All towers are with four faces, we have known as the four noble truths of Avalokesvara, Charity, Compassion, Sympathy and Equanimity. It is located in the zero point of Angkor Thom city.
* Baphoun temple ( Dated in 1060AD) is the artificial pyramid mountain temple in Angkor Thom, It was closed 27 years for the restoration work, It now can see the beautiful landscapes on the top of its peak, as well as the a large reclining Buddha at the west part of this temple, dated in 16th century when Khmer king converted to Theravada Buddhism.
* Pheameanakas temple, It means that, the palace in the sky ( Dated in 10th century) with former royal palace and the ancient swimming pools here .
* The terraces of the elephant and lepper king. The terrace of the elephant, It used to be the royal pavilion of Angkor Thom city with amazingly elephant, Garuda and Naga carved. Some of the architectural materials got rotted.
* The lepper king terrace, you will see the statue in the form of the naked statue on the hill lock with amazing legend that related to the 102 hospitals built by Jayavarman the seventh .
* Preah Khan temple ( Dated 1191AD, It means the sacred sword). It is one of the the largest complexes at Angkor ,dedicated to the king father ( It probably served as the king’s temporary residence while Angkor Thom was being built. It is the reasonable state of restoration work by world monument fund in 1992.
* Ta phrom temple ( Dated 1186AD), Its nick name is Tomb Raider temple. Ta phrom is the most atmospheric ruin at Angkor and should be high on the hit list of every visitor. It has been left to be swallowed by jungle. its original name is Rajavihara ( Monastery of the king ). The amazing trees and tree roots can be seen in ( The Tomb Raider Movie ).
@ Lunch Break, Our tour Guide can recommend or decide to choose one of the restaurants in Angkor sites for lunch break .
* Bangteay Srei temple ( Dated 967AD ), It is one the attractive temples, It is located a little bit further of Angkor sites, about 32 Km from Siem Reap town. Here you can the stunning carvings and appreciate the masterpiece of Khmer arts in the early Angkor Era.
* ANGKOR WAT ( the 7th wonders of the world heritage by UNESCO in 1992 ), is the largest religious Hinduism temple of the Khmer empire in the world. We recommend to get the iconic shots in the afternoon. End of the amazing Tomb Raider tour . Back to the selected hotel .
The services include:
1. Licensed English speaking tour guide/Driver
2. Car / Mini van A/C
3. Cold water and towels, cold towels for your faces and hands, I am sorry, not for your feet.
The Services exclude:
1. Ticket for temple of Angkor sites @ 37US$ per person
2. Food & Drinks
4. Tips at your kindness if you like the services